Re: Ivy Bush Closed Tuesday

daftasfxxx wrote:You can ask but this is an unofficial forum so you might not get an answer. My guess is that because of the 10 game limit, opening for a few hours for a midweek might be deemed a waste of one of those days rather than 12 hours on a Saturday, just a guess mind
Another guess might be someone had a phone call from the WRU along the lines of " OK NCFC, what the **** is going on".

Re: Ivy Bush Closed Tuesday

allontheamber wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:You can ask but this is an unofficial forum so you might not get an answer. My guess is that because of the 10 game limit, opening for a few hours for a midweek might be deemed a waste of one of those days rather than 12 hours on a Saturday, just a guess mind
Another guess might be someone had a phone call from the WRU along the lines of " OK NCFC, what the **** is going on".
I think mine was a bit more factual than yours muc being as the argus reported in july that the pub had a 3 month licence ban and Ryan Courtney was quoted saying the pub was under a ten temporary event notice.i would now further guess as the Bush is open for 3 night running this weekend that this has now been lifted