Re: Free pies

neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:I hope the greedy bugger i saw grabbing 3 had a good dose of the Trotsky's

I saw that, he gave one to each of his mates and had one himself so not exactly a 'greedy bugger'
Ahh..but you missed his mates giving them back to him :mrgreen: :cheers:

SULLY34 wrote:
Hibs wrote:Seen burgers given away at our ground too
Only if you pay a £1 for them, definitely don't give them away in the Hazel !
The burger I had from the van on the Hazell/North terrace corner last season was the worst I've had for years - wouldn't take one for free either.

Got to agree with you about the food from the Burger van on the Hazel side of the ground. They would have to pay me to eat it .
Even then I would refuse.
I have had one and it rates in the top 5 of worst food I have ever had at a Football ground in my 40+ years of visiting football / sports grounds in the world

neilcork68 wrote:Got to agree with you about the food from the Burger van on the Hazel side of the ground. They would have to pay me to eat it .
Even then I would refuse.
I have had one and it rates in the top 5 of worst food I have ever had at a Football ground in my 40+ years of visiting football / sports grounds in the world
I’m probably wasting my time trying to put a positive spin on this but humour me Corky. In your 40+ years of visiting football / sports grounds across the world where is the food the best ?
Can’t hope to match your experiences obviously but I’ll put Kidderminster up there with the best.