Re: Grandstand Exeter away

Cornish Exile wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:Happy to come home with a point, although for most of the game we outplayed them.

Very disappointed with Exeter. Under Paul Tisdale, you could rely on them playing skillful attractive football. Under the new management, they have become a team of cheats and thugs, assisted to-day by a very sympathetic ref.
Who was the ref today?
Christopher Sarginson.
Don’t recall the guy, so we’ve got another right Charlie then :roll:

Very disappointed with Exeter. Under Paul Tisdale, you could rely on them playing skillful attractive football. Under the new management, they have become a team of cheats and thugs, assisted to-day by a very sympathetic ref.[/quote]

Who was the ref today?[/quote]

Christopher Sarginson.[/quote]

Don’t recall the guy, so we’ve got another right Charlie then :roll:[/quote]

Needs to understand that the home side taking throw-ins 10 yards from where the ball went out isn't really a rule and his encouragement of this behaviour needs to stop immediately. Also, no I'll stop now - just needs to work on this simple one first as there are many refs that are conned by diving forwards.

Yes, that's a video made by Exeter's Media people - I saw them out and about filming on Saturday.

Incidentally, iFollow match videos have changed this season - each game now has a 2-minute clip featuring mainly the goals/major incidents, a 10 minute extended highlights with commentary supplied by ITV (who have the filming contract to supply the EFL and subsequently Quest) and a full match video with commentary by the Club's Radio commentators (Tim away games, Charlie Brown home games). I still film the matches / Post Match Interviews so that we can use any of our footage without copyright issues.

Glyn.