Re: Let's put this to bed.

Exile 1976 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

I don't know Gavin, Rob, Kevin or any of the directors for that matter, but the first we hear of any problems should come through an official statement from the board, not expect any directors to post it on here.

Laughable this is - considering you, Bush and Einstein post the rumoured problems on here in the first place. You post supposition on here from 'mates', never substantiate it, then say the board should be making official statements before we hear of any problems from elsewhere !

I'm not a director and this is an unofficial message board where fans can discuss all things Newport County and others. Guess what? I'm a county fan and im discussing things to do with the club , not only that but things that could have a terrible impact on my club. However,
I don't expect directors to make official statements on here .
As a side note, when asked if we're in dispute with the WRU, one director stated 'no comment' & the other hasn't answered the question, make of that what you will, but you keep on laughing muc ...
I'll keep laughing at your hypocrisy of posting supposition on an unofficial forum, then saying the Board should be making official statements before people post supposition on an unofficial forum...........

whoareya wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Laughable this is - considering you, Bush and Einstein post the rumoured problems on here in the first place. You post supposition on here from 'mates', never substantiate it, then say the board should be making official statements before we hear of any problems from elsewhere !

I'm not a director and this is an unofficial message board where fans can discuss all things Newport County and others. Guess what? I'm a county fan and im discussing things to do with the club , not only that but things that could have a terrible impact on my club. However,
I don't expect directors to make official statements on here .
As a side note, when asked if we're in dispute with the WRU, one director stated 'no comment' & the other hasn't answered the question, make of that what you will, but you keep on laughing muc ...
I'll keep laughing at your hypocrisy of posting supposition on an unofficial forum, then saying the Board should be making official statements before people post supposition on an unofficial forum...........

No Whoareya, it's not hypocritical, I said I don't EXPECT Board members to comment on here before making official statements*, although you know that's what I said but you're just being a dick.

*Although rumours have been circulating about this for a few weeks and still no official word

Exile 1976 wrote:
No Whoareya, it's not hypocritical, I said I don't EXPECT Board members to comment on here before making official statements*, although you know that's what I said but you're just being a dick.

*Although rumours have been circulating about this for a few weeks and still no official word

No, you're the dick as usual, you wrote "the first we hear of any problems should come through an official statement from the board, not expect any directors to post it on here." You didn't say anything about not commenting on here first before making official statements. As I said, you are responsible for an awful lot of rumour spreading - you should stick to Mumsnet - they like a good gossip on there.

whoareya wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

No, you're the dick as usual, you wrote "the first we hear of any problems should come through an official statement from the board, not expect any directors to post it on here." You didn't say anything about not commenting on here first before making official statements. As I said, you are responsible for an awful lot of rumour spreading - you should stick to Mumsnet - they like a good gossip on there.

You're an idiot. Try getting someone to read to you what I wrote. Now go and play Football Manager you tool

Exile 1976 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

You're an idiot. Try getting someone to read to you what I wrote. Now go and play Football Manager you tool
Yeh, go play on the Gurnos.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Could you actually point out where I have written 'locked out'?

Or maybe just maybe you could stop being completely disingenuous?
try the serious question topic page 1

However back on topic. Sources inform me that we are indeed currently locked out of Rodney Parade. Now what should we do if the WRU doesn't budge?
Page one. Let me remind you what I said.

Some supporters believe we are being held to ransom over the use of Rodney Parade. That belief may or may not be true.

When they run out of arguments, they just tell lies.
ok i will go slowly for you
on july 9th you started a topic called serious question
on july 10th still on page one of that topic you posted
George,

Clearly the amount of abuse directed at me from any number of people who are posting incognito on this board is being orchestrated by elements within the club.

I have noticed that this abuse tends to increase when the club wish to deflect. Not all of course, they can rely on school children and middle-aged bigots to join in.

You are so delightfully facile George.

Edit.

However back on topic. Sources inform me that we are indeed currently locked out of Rodney Parade. Now what should we do if the WRU doesn't budge?

It seems to me that there are only three options. Beg another club to ground share, give in to blackmail or fold.

If anyone has any other ideas, I would love to hear them.

you asked someone to actually point out where I have written 'locked out'?

the answer is on page one of the topic serious question

go have a look and i'm sure you will find it

frostyjohn wrote:I suspect we can cut through all the conspiracy theories and sum it up as the WRU as a commercial organisation insisting on compliance with the letter of the agreement with County. It is up to County to put up, shut up or move out.
So frosty just as an example, and that’s all it is.

Would you think it acceptable if Newport County are notified by the WRU that they are going to be upgrading the facilities at RP and that they expect the county to contribute financially to those upgrades as under the agreement they will have access and use of the improved facilities, only to find out that the improvements in question happen to be a brand new state of the art scrummaging machine.
This is hypothetical, but would you honestly think the county should put up shut or move out ?

Superficially absolutely not. But what evidence is there that County are being asked to pay for a scrummaging machine? If they are is it because County have failed to pay for something else? Is it a (minor?) part of a wider improvement programme at RP? Others may come up with other similar questions why such a demand is made. I haven't a clue. Do you?

PS a top notch scrum machine tops out at about £5,200 - there are many cheaper versions.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Quite a few points to make with a few minor insults.

Firstly any contributor who thinks the club will make an official statement on here are deluded.

Rob has done a brilliant job since joining the board anybody on here knocking him is bang out of order.

2 + 2 make 4 and anybody with an average brain will see from that last statement from Rob that we have major-major problems

Sorry to see Corpa joining the ranks of AGB, Young Jimmy, Loyalfoot etc.
glad you are all happy and think we are ticking along fine.

Clearly we have no shop + no ticket office with no date surprise surprise.

Little revenue.

Sure we will kick off as planned but who knows how the season develops.

Forget the online ticketing maybe.

Its only 45 minutes to FGR but would he welcome us.

Stan, Owls, Exile and Bush have made spot on points over the last few days.

Perhaps the Ostrich thing is not sinking in maybe it should be changed to "in cuckoo land"

thanks again Rob for doing your best mate.

No idea what forum members expect you to say on an unofficial forum.t_
I ain't joined any "ranks" on here , mate !!!
I just see that as another little put down tbh , but hey ho ......

All I'm saying is these rumours are doing no good whatsoever , and let's wait and see what is agreed with WRU first shall we ??

Sorry mate,

You call me toxic. You roll your eyes and only row back when challenged. I have no problem with that but please spare me the bollox that you take a neutral position.
Well ..... get you !!!
1 ... show me where I've said "Stan is toxic"
2 ... I'm not your mate
3 ... no need to say "sorry"
4 ... you obviously have a "problem" or you wouldn't have responded
5 ... I haven't got any spare bollox ... 2 is enough
6 ... if your assessment of me saying "let's not start or encourage rumours that have no substance" makes me anytbing other than neutral then I'd like to see your thinking as to how you come such a decision ?

Think I might roll my eyes now ... just to piss on your chips

Here goes ..... :roll: :roll:

And again ..... :roll:

That's my opinion . You're all for those aren't you ? Until said opinion doesn't match yours

frostyjohn wrote:Superficially absolutely not. But what evidence is there that County are being asked to pay for a scrummaging machine? If they are is it because County have failed to pay for something else? Is it a (minor?) part of a wider improvement programme at RP? Others may come up with other similar questions why such a demand is made. I haven't a clue. Do you?

PS a top notch scrum machine tops out at about £5,200 - there are many cheaper versions.
Errr there is no evidence as I’ve already said it was a hypothetical question.
To which your answer was no.

Newportonian wrote:
frostyjohn wrote:I suspect we can cut through all the conspiracy theories and sum it up as the WRU as a commercial organisation insisting on compliance with the letter of the agreement with County. It is up to County to put up, shut up or move out.
So frosty just as an example, and that’s all it is.

Would you think it acceptable if Newport County are notified by the WRU that they are going to be upgrading the facilities at RP and that they expect the county to contribute financially to those upgrades as under the agreement they will have access and use of the improved facilities, only to find out that the improvements in question happen to be a brand new state of the art scrummaging machine.
This is hypothetical, but would you honestly think the county should put up shut or move out ?
WTF ???? :x