Re: Tiger

Bush wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Date of birth 5th June 1992.
Peterborough announced his signing 6th June 2016.
Would be based on how old he was when the season started.

If that was the case why didn't we get compo then? I thought that was proven not to be the case anyway by amberexile who posted something from the League rules

Dogger wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
Bush wrote:Always said he was a left back not a CB. Good luck to the lad.
As I commented at the time : "once he learns a bit of poise, he could be the best left back we've had"..... I stand by that, and I'll remind people of it when he's playing at Everton or somewhere!
As an Everton as well as a County fan, I bloody hope not! My main problem with Hughes was, he would be fine for 89 minutes then a mistake that would invariably result in a goal. It happened time & time again.
The point is, by the time he gets to Everton, he'll be the finished article. Any reservations and doubts based on his time at a 4th Div team eight years or so before will just melt away.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Bush wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Date of birth 5th June 1992.
Peterborough announced his signing 6th June 2016.
Would be based on how old he was when the season started.

If that was the case why didn't we get compo then? I thought that was proven not to be the case anyway by amberexile who posted something from the League rules
how do we know we didn't get compo?

Exile 1976 wrote:We didn't Bush, we weren't entitled to it.
Was mentioned by directors at the time and also reported in the Gus.
To be fair you are probably right. If we had made money Alan Bryant would be on here telling us what an amazing job the board and elite management did selling tiger!

Bush wrote:
To be fair you are probably right. If we had made money Alan Bryant would be on here telling us what an amazing job the board and elite management did selling tiger!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bush wrote:
It was the previous board that overseen the sale of Andrew Hughes, oddly enough it was also the previous board that sold most of elite managements clients. I am not sure why the present board get some much criticism for using an agent that have generated approximately £1m in transfer revenue.