Re: GRANDSTAND: Exiles v Accrington Stanley

How a team can transform in 3 days beating the league leaders and being humiliated by Barnet who are at the league basement defies footballing logic.
Having sand kicked in their face by Barnet and tonight hitting the heights of Everest. Players you have to have some balance in your performances and play for us fans as well as yourselves. :oops:
Last edited by somerton moss on April 24th, 2018, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: GRANDSTAND: Exiles v Accrington Stanley

pembsexile wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Att. 2370 (189 away)
That's fair given the circumstances.
2nd that !!!
I was predicting sub 2k . Good show

Great win as well . If only we'd won games like this against lower League teams , we'd be well in the play-offs .

I still think that Flynny , the same as JE a few years back , has been told that we're not ready to go up again ??

Not a criticism as I actually agree that we need to increase crowds and revenue to stand a chance of staying up , if we go up .

We've shown that we can beat the top sides in this league .... we've shown that we have a great fan base with some fantastic figures for away crowds ... our home attendances are up .... its building ......

Let's keep building , keep the faith , and let's get some investment in and go again next season as an established League 2 side .

We've come up , stayed there , and have improved tenfold

Glass half full as far as I'm concerned
CTID