Re: gavin leaving

Its not all down to Gavin.
The frontman will always get noticed and the credit.
Staying up was down to Flynny, as was the cup run and of course the balance sheet obtained from it.
It wouldn't matter which director was chairman as all decisions were made by the majority probably all of the BOD

Harps62 wrote:Its not all down to Gavin.
The frontman will always get noticed and the credit.
Staying up was down to Flynny, as was the cup run and of course the balance sheet obtained from it.
It wouldn't matter which director was chairman as all decisions were made by the majority probably all of the BOD

So if we had gone down and got knocked out at the qualifying round four Gavin wouldn't get the blame

In your words give over!

You just like to argue for the sake of it

Sorry Jim
Didn't realise anybody could have a view apart from yourself.
Guess what no as he would of continued with Flynny in the Nationwide and hopefully Flynny would get us back up.
Its not the chairmans fault if the manager fails he just gets a replacement as he did with all the others before Flynny.
Nobody said it was his fault
He is the front man.
I would of done the same in all cases and have never said he should walk away.
That's entirely up to him.
Once again apologies for having the audacity to make a comment which doesn't suit you.

Harps62 wrote:Sorry Jim
Guess what no as he would of continued with Flynny in the Nationwide and hopefully Flynny would get us back up.
Its not the chairmans fault if the manager fails he just gets a replacement as he did with all the others before Flynny.
He is the front man.
Once again apologies for having the audacity to make a comment which doesn't suit you.

Pot and kettle

This is the man having a pop at others because they don't agree with him give it a rest etc

If indeed Gavin is standing down as "chair", whilst I don't know him personally, would like to thank him for his efforts during his tenure!
Whilst I would also like to thank every other individual who has "stuck his head above the parapets"on behalf of "our football club", rather than "fire bullets at it" particularly since we have become "Fan owned"....Thank you, irrespective of whatever outcome we have endured , you IMHO have gained no fame or fortune, but alas gained my respect.......

Well Said, "mikewilks", there is no "alas" about it, it does take a lot of courage to "front" anything , and I too think the B.o.D and the staff ,have done a great job for the County, although after paying for a S/T, I have only seen County on TV, they could have responded to several of my letters and emails.--so it does show that the "Amber Loyalty Card" is worth very little. !!
Come on the Port ! .....Bob Bassett

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Sorry Jim
He is the front man.

Pot and kettle

This is the man having a pop at others because they don't agree with him give it a rest etc
Come on Jim
Get that chip off your shoulder.
If I am guilty of that so be it but heh ho
Snap.

BertieB wrote:Well Said, "mikewilks", there is no "alas" about it, it does take a lot of courage to "front" anything , and I too think the B.o.D and the staff ,have done a great job for the County, although after paying for a S/T, I have only seen County on TV, they could have responded to several of my letters and emails.--so it does show that the "Amber Loyalty Card" is worth very little. !!
Did Alex not respond to you after I gave you his details?
I believe Corky even offered to pick you up. Sorry if it wasn't Corky but somebody did!
What went wrong then?

To me it feels like "us at the top that matter will be happy in our own time to let you into our set up but in our own time" but clearly you will all be down the pecking order when decisions need to be made.
Really hope I am wrong but got my doubts.
Sure those coming on line will not accept that though.

Harps62 wrote:
BertieB wrote:Well Said, "mikewilks", there is no "alas" about it, it does take a lot of courage to "front" anything , and I too think the B.o.D and the staff ,have done a great job for the County, although after paying for a S/T, I have only seen County on TV, they could have responded to several of my letters and emails.--so it does show that the "Amber Loyalty Card" is worth very little. !!
Did Alex not respond to you after I gave you his details?
I believe Corky even offered to pick you up. Sorry if it wasn't Corky but somebody did!
What went wrong then?

yes it was me that offered the lift and the offer is still there.

I know that Bobs 'beef' with the club is parking issues because of his 'disability'. Around RP the majority of parking is for 'residents only' but there is also areas that he can park using his 'blue badge' that would probably be closer than a space he would get inside the ground unless he turns up really early. Has he tried ????

Maybe someone can actually clarify - I am looking to send this email to the trust with the following questions:

Does the term "BOD" in the constitution include Trust Board Members (presumably it does)? Although, isn't Shaun Johnson "interim" chairman?
Has there been any meeting convened since the newly elected trust board members have been granted status as being fit and proper? If not, has there been any meetings scheduled before they are all due to meet in March? If so, what is the date?
The last minutes listed on the Trust website is 30 Oct 15. Has there not been any meetings since?

The Constitution mentions the following:

112. The Club shall ensure that minutes are kept of all:
112.1 Proceedings at meetings of the Club; and
112.2 Proceedings at meetings of the Board of Directors and its sub-committees which
include names of the Directors present, decisions made and the reasons for those
decisions.
112.3 Minutes of meetings will be read at the next meeting and signed by the Chair of that
meeting. The signed minutes will be conclusive evidence of the events of the
meeting.

Are minutes accessible by conducting an Information request to the Club as a Trust/Share holder. If not, what is the exemption as why a trust member is not allowed access. Presumably, if there was an exemption then only this part of the minutes would be redacted.

Someone may be able to answer this, not sure if Stan has asked the question. I have to confess I haven't the time or energy to fully look into this, but someone in a position of authority should be able to answer what might be fairly noddy questions...