Re: The Away end

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
Nottingham to Newport is about 2 and a half hours ?? I've had longer shits than that !!!! :roll:
Don't listen to Neal Cork. Just eat more fibre. You know brown bread, potato skins, lots of fruit. You'll be healthier and slimmer.

Sod all that healthy crap :pukeleft: :pukeleft: :pukeleft: When was the last time you walked past a greengrocery store and got excited by a cucumber or lettuce.....Give me a cake , beer , curry and a bacon butty any day. Just walk , run or cycle a bit more to work it off.

Corpaboy wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Thanks Corpaboy , my world is complete now I know that :lol:

Have you tried Lactulose , Laxido , Senna or even a decent 'ruby' to sort out your slow bowel movements ? :shock:
Ha !!! Nice one Corky !!
My time sat on the throne is my "me-time" .
A bit of peace n quiet in an otherwise mad house !!
For the record I find a decent jalfrezi in a madras sauce does the job

My house is like that with six kids.......Three bogs and there is still a queue...

neilcork68 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
Nottingham to Newport is about 2 and a half hours ?? I've had longer shits than that !!!! :roll:
Don't listen to Neal Cork. Just eat more fibre. You know brown bread, potato skins, lots of fruit. You'll be healthier and slimmer.

Sod all that healthy crap :pukeleft: :pukeleft: :pukeleft: When was the last time you walked past a greengrocery store and got excited by a cucumber or lettuce.....Give me a cake , beer , curry and a bacon butty any day. Just walk , run or cycle a bit more to work it off.

Neal belive me I have seen someone get very excited about a cucumber :tard: the things you see in A&E :shock: