Re: Mansfield Travel costs refund

We were absolutely shocking!!
Josh Lababie was on the pitch, but that was as far as it went, big Frank, don't know what planet he was on, just didn't compete, kept ahold off the ball far too long, lost it and put us in trouble.
Something was going on behind the scenes which we don't know about !!!
Joe Day was man of the match and thank goodness it was or it would have been 10-0,
My son and i went in separate cars so no refund as we weren't on the supporters coach, who actually was???? Not that i want a refund, i would sooner know what the reason was and make sure it doesn't happen again, it was embarrassing being a Newport supporter and in the 40years i have been following i haven't had to say that many times before.

Re: Mansfield Travel costs refund

Justanordinaryfan wrote: I jumped in my car at 2pm and got home about 1am. It just miffs me that the offer is open to the Supporters Club only like they are the only ones that go. I go to about 90% of all Away games, but never on the Supporters club coaches.

I stress I don’t want reimbursement, but feel that if there’s an offer, then it should also be available to the other 56 regardless of how they travelled.
I think you're absolutely spot on with that.

I'm more annoyed about them only reimbursing people on the coach than I am impressed with them paying anyone back.