7-1 Promotion - We are going up

Just put a few quid on us getting promotion at 7-1 .
I just firmly believe that we actually now have a damn good side and as important - squad, the bench is now stack full of people who could or should start. We've long been hard to beat but I now feel, with a bit of the X factor in Sheehan, and Collins their is a formula in place to let us win a few more games which we once drew and I honestly believe we will get promoted this season.
I'll wait for the old 'don't get carried away replies' but I'm not, I said this a few seasons ago and was called a happy clapper, and was proved correct, lets just enjoy the rest of the season and see what happens, but for me it's promotion.

Re: 7-1 Promotion - We are going up

The NCFC Hippy wrote:Just put a few quid on us getting promotion at 7-1 .
I just firmly believe that we actually now have a damn good side and as important - squad, the bench is now stack full of people who could or should start. We've long been hard to beat but I now feel, with a bit of the X factor in Sheehan, and Collins their is a formula in place to let us win a few more games which we once drew and I honestly believe we will get promoted this season.
I'll wait for the old 'don't get carried away replies' but I'm not, I said this a few seasons ago and was called a happy clapper, and was proved correct, lets just enjoy the rest of the season and see what happens, but for me it's promotion.
Weirdly that's the same odds I got we were when we were 2nd earlier in the season. So we're consistent, at least.