Re: Gate Receipts - Spurs

FA Cup Rules also say:

(g) No competing Club shall make any Agreement with any other competing Club by which their obligations under the Rules regarding the sharing of net gate receipts may be varied or amended in any way. “Agreement” for the purpose of the Rules of the Competition means any agreement, arrangement, obligation, undertaking or understanding whether oral or written, formal or informal, contractual or otherwise, binding in law or otherwise, and of any nature whatsoever; and which includes for these purposes any attempt to enter into any such Agreement.

but I'm sure if people wanted to, they could get around that quite easily

County Exile wrote:FA Cup rules:-
(k) A Club may at its own expense erect temporary stands and take the proceeds in cases
where the opposing Club declines to join in the expenses of the erection. A stand shall be
treated as a permanent one if used after the match for which it was erected.
Yes. So, as soon as we've beaten Spurs on Saturday, the stand(s) will have to come down before we can use it(them) again in the replay against Man Utd.

Ludicrous (having to take down the stands, that is), but understandable.

ref23 wrote:That would be amazing if true. I would be massively surprised if that is the case however; Daniel Levy must be the most business-savvy and successful Chairman in the Premier League - I would be amazed if he allows that to happen!
He's also said to be benevolent, generous, kind and very conscious of the efforts of lower league teams, so I wouldn't be at all surprised, especially if they beat us at the first time of asking.