OUR FORM under Graham Westley (Stats).....

Just to round things off for comparative purposes, here is our performance record under Graham Westley:

As always, LEAGUE games only:

PLAYED..........................................24
WON.................................................4
DRAWN............................................7
LOST...............................................13
Goals FOR.......................................27
Goals AGAINST...............................42
Goal DIFF......................................(-15)
POINTS............................................19

Points per game = 0.7917 x 46 = 36 pts for a full season

Win percentage..............................16.7%

Percentage of available points
collected............................................19 pts from a possible 72 = 26.3%

Home wins.........................................2
Away wins..........................................2
Clean sheets......................................5
Games we failed to score in...............7
Longest winning run...........................3 (one occasion)
Longest run of defeats........................8
Highest winning margin......................3 goals
Highest margin of defeat....................4 goals

Comparing Managers:

Purely based on the projected number of points for a full season, the managers can be placed as:

FLYNN...................77pts
FEENEY.................48pts
WESTLEY..............36pts

Thanks for reading.
NGR.
Last edited by newgroundrodney on January 21st, 2018, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: OUR FORM under Graham Westley (Stats).....

Good stats again mate. Tells us all we need to know about him really.

What really got my back up was the comment he made this week saying that he put all the foundations in place for MF recent success. There have been numerous comments on here since he left regarding his good/bad points and this is well documented.

What I would like to see at the end of the season is this; if Barnet get relegated, will he accept responsibility or say that the foundations for their failure were in place before he arrived? He can't have it both ways.

Edit, for what it is worth, I think the players want to play for MF on a personal level, the other two, hmmmm.

pembsexile wrote:Good stats again mate. Tells us all we need to know about him really.

What really got my back up was the comment he made this week saying that he put all the foundations in place for MF recent success. There have been numerous comments on here since he left regarding his good/bad points and this is well documented.

What I would like to see at the end of the season is this; if Barnet get relegated, will he accept responsibility or say that the foundations for their failure were in place before he arrived? He can't have it both ways.

Edit, for what it is worth, I think the players want to play for MF on a personal level, the other two, hmmmm.
The only foundations he laid for us, was in paving the road to nowhere. Part of me wants to keep a record of his performance for Barnet, just to see whether it really was us a club that has lessons to learn re facilitiess/training/infrastructure/equipment etc,etc,...... all the things he said we were lacking in when he arrived.

pembsexile wrote:Good stats again mate. Tells us all we need to know about him really.

Some good points there and I agree if they go down he’d have to hold his hands up to it as he’s got a window , more or less, to change things. Will he last to the end of the season though?