Re: Today's scores

Dis-allowed wrote:Nice to see the top sides scrapping for points against each other for a change
whilst we play dross sides like Crawley, who are a poor side under Kewell, had
visions of Kewell pleading with MF to go easy on them at halftime :lol: , having
said that Morecambe up next, Edison will no doubt be an annoying git, but you got
to love him he is a lot of fun, but they will be no pushover I think, but we are good
enough to win that game.

Morecambe won't be pushovers but Crawley are rubbish, have you looked at the league table?

Ugo. wrote:
Dis-allowed wrote:Nice to see the top sides scrapping for points against each other for a change
visions of Kewell pleading with MF to go easy on them at halftime :lol: , having
said that Morecambe up next, Edison will no doubt be an annoying git, but you got
to love him he is a lot of fun, but they will be no pushover I think, but we are good
enough to win that game.

Morecambe won't be pushovers but Crawley are rubbish, have you looked at the league table?
Rubbish?
Wasn't it 19 points from the last 30 including wins over Mansfield, Exeter and Stevenage and hadn't they won there last 3 games before us

daftasfxxx wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
enough to win that game.

Rubbish?
Wasn't it 19 points from the last 30 including wins over Mansfield, Exeter and Stevenage and hadn't they won there last 3 games before us
Exactly my point