Re: Today's scores

Exile 1976 wrote:I think FGR have made some cracking signings this Jan window and most seem to have hit the ground running, I think they could be climbing that table very quickly...
We do loads of business with W-S-M so how did we miss that midfielder Dayle Grubb...
Same old problem I expect - Vince’s wallet. Probably wages, contract length and commute in his new electric car all better than we could offer. With the money he’s splashed out ( eg we could never get Reuben Reid here ) they’ll probably have a late run at the playoffs :) :shock:

Valley Exile wrote:Bar Mansfield we've got the best record in last 5 matches

True, but the frustrating bit is that 3 games ago we were 11th or 12th. We win 3 on the bounce and we only go up to 9th.

I knew we would go down a few places today but I must have looked at the table on the BBC website about 10 times earlier when we were 5th. Lovely reading that. Cmon the County.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Dis-allowed wrote:
Nice to see the top sides scrapping for points against each other for a change
whilst we play dross sides like Crawley, who are a poor side under Kewell, had
visions of Kewell pleading with MF to go easy on them at halftime , having
said that Morecambe up next, Edison will no doubt be an annoying git, but you got
to love him he is a lot of fun, but they will be no pushover I think, but we are good
enough to win that game.

Morecambe won't be pushovers but Crawley are rubbish, have you looked at the league table?

Rubbish?
Wasn't it 19 points from the last 30 including wins over Mansfield, Exeter and Stevenage and hadn't they won there last 3 games before us

Exactly my point
My bad
How dull am i?

Bizarre that at about 4:20pm today there were only 2 teams in the entire division winning - draws across the board would have been great for us.

We went up as few places as we could have with a win this weekend, but that's ok, 4 on the bounce is great form and if we keep it up we'll be in the mix come May.