Had to laugh

Guy stood by me most of the game and my feckin ears where hurting :o he did not stop shouting and having a go at the crowd for not singing etc some bloke kept shouting shut up to him he kept shouting back :lol: :roll: anyway he was constantly having a pop at the crowd but decided to go get a burger etc with the first half still going and missed the first goal :roll: great support :lol:

And he nearly took my eye out when demonstrating how to kick the ball down the touch line with his fingers :evil:

Re: Had to laugh

UPTHEPORT wrote:Guy stood by me most of the game and my feckin ears where hurting :o he did not stop shouting and having a go at the crowd for not singing etc some bloke kept shouting shut up to him he kept shouting back :lol: :roll: anyway he was constantly having a pop at the crowd but decided to go get a burger etc with the first half still going and missed the first goal :roll: great support :lol:

And he nearly took my eye out when demonstrating how to kick the ball down the touch line with his fingers :evil:
Brilliant. Bonkers people at football. Love 'em.