Re: Feeney

Harps62 wrote:Was right behind him in A block. Aisle seat at front
Didn't hear anything.
You must be deaf then muc, i was at the back of B block and heard it as plain as day, no need for it in my opinion and no need for the one about the plastics and where was you when we were shit

daftasfxxx wrote:
Didn't hear anything.
i was at the back of B block and heard it as plain as day,
So that's what Day was listening to when Crawley scored!

daftasfxxx wrote:
Didn't hear anything.
You must be deaf then muc, i was at the back of B block and heard it as plain as day, no need for it in my opinion and no need for the one about the plastics and where was you when we were shit
Unbelievable chant ..... probably the ones who slag people off for watching other teams? Don’t they want their club to build? Very childish. Could have sung back to em “where the fook were you last Saturday?”.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Didn't hear anything.

Digging out the opposition subs and bench has to have some wit, humour and relevance but RP chants are generally unfunny, and mostly cringe-worthy.

whoareya wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Didn't hear anything.

Digging out the opposition subs and bench has to have some wit, humour and relevance but RP chants are generally unfunny, and mostly cringe-worthy.
Mostly embarrassing mentalists shouting the first thing that comes into their heads. Everyone's got 'em.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Didn't hear anything.
It was embarrassing when our fans started singing that. Along with,

Stand where I want
Stand where I want
**** off plastics
I’ll stand where I want

Good idea, we’ll just try to intimidate the new supporters. Way to go to encourage any newcomers to come back again.

These clowns have got to stop this nonsense, their money is no better than the money of someone who only comes occasionally.

Someone said to me last night that he saw a bloke scan his ticket & not even enter the ground, ok I don't understand that but that guys £18 is in the bank right now so the only winners are the football club!!

Stop all the " plastic " bullshit guys because a lot of these people might return after the Spurs game & just remember each & every 1 of us had our 1st County game at some point in our lives.

C'mon A 'Porrrrt wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Didn't hear anything.
It was embarrassing when our fans started singing that. Along with,

Stand where I want
Stand where I want
**** off plastics
I’ll stand where I want

Good idea, we’ll just try to intimidate the new supporters. Way to go to encourage any newcomers to come back again.
These so called super fans are an embarrassment. Most of them look like they need a good wash as well.

OUR FORM under Feeney (League games only):

PLAYED..............................22
WON.....................................6
DRAWN................................5
LOST....................................11
Goals FOR...........................16
Goals AGAINST....................25
Goal DIFF.............................(-9)
POINTS................................23

Points per game = 1.045 = pts for a full season: 48 (This would see us finish 21st, 9 pts clear of relegation if it were based on THIS season's form)

Win percentage = 27.2%

Percentage of available points
collected................................23 pts from a possible 66 = 34.8%

Longest winning run...................2 games
Longest losing run......................6 games
Clean sheets...............................5
Highest winning margin...............3 goals
Highest losing margin.................3 goals

So, statistically speaking, had Warren Feeney been in charge for a whole season, we'd have probably stayed up, with room to spare.

Tony Soprano wrote:These clowns have got to stop this nonsense, their money is no better than the money of someone who only comes occasionally.

Someone said to me last night that he saw a bloke scan his ticket & not even enter the ground, ok I don't understand that but that guys £18 is in the bank right now so the only winners are the football club!!

Stop all the " plastic " bullshit guys because a lot of these people might return after the Spurs game & just remember each & every 1 of us had our 1st County game at some point in our lives.
Exactly.

Just as a matter of interest last night was my first game of the season. Morecambe will be my second. If we are to progress as a club we need to encourage those who only have a passing interest to see the odd game, those who see the odd game to come a few more times in a season, and so on.

As for the mentality of those chanting last night what do they want, a three thousand crowd v Spurs?

newgroundrodney wrote:OUR FORM under Feeney (League games only):

PLAYED..............................22
WON.....................................6
DRAWN................................5
LOST....................................11
Goals FOR...........................16
Goals AGAINST....................25
Goal DIFF.............................(-9)
POINTS................................23

Points per game = 1.045 = pts for a full season: 48 (This would see us finish 21st, 9 pts clear of relegation if it were based on THIS season's form)

Win percentage = 27.2%

Percentage of available points
collected................................23 pts from a possible 66 = 34.8%

Longest winning run...................2 games
Longest losing run......................6 games
Clean sheets...............................5
Highest winning margin...............3 goals
Highest losing margin.................3 goals

So, statistically speaking, had Warren Feeney been in charge for a whole season, we'd have probably stayed up, with room to spare.
Did Dave Mackay's Derby win the league championship or was it Brian Clough's? I don't like Sheridan but it was his team which won games at the start of Feeney's tenure. I like Feeney but he would certainly have relegated us.