Re: Last nights Ref

Catford Richard wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Thought the Lino on Bisley side was blind.
One time he flagged Amond offside and he was on by an by about 2 yards.
Ridiculous.

Reacted to their number 6 on several occasions where the player was clearly onside
It looked that way to me too and I was sat in Block D of the Hazell!

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Not wanting to be argumentative, but you are wrong on the other thread about Joe's great save. The truth is that if he had caught a simple cross rather than punch it out to a Crawley forward he would not have had to make the save.
No way he should have tried to catch that with a defender directly below him, he'd have dropped it straight onto his head. Wasn't a good punch though.

SJG99 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Not wanting to be argumentative, but you are wrong on the other thread about Joe's great save. The truth is that if he had caught a simple cross rather than punch it out to a Crawley forward he would not have had to make the save.
No way he should have tried to catch that with a defender directly below him, he'd have dropped it straight onto his head. Wasn't a good punch though.
Joe was awful last night sorry to say.

Catford Richard wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Thought the Lino on Bisley side was blind.
One time he flagged Amond offside and he was on by an by about 2 yards.
Ridiculous.

Reacted to their number 6 on several occasions where the player was clearly onside
Connolly had his arm in the air all night - at times in the first half it seemed as if it was connected electronically to the lino's flag.

ref23 wrote:The ref did well on the penalty. the tackle was that late that Sheehan has already got his shot away and half the crowd missed it, but it was a terrible tackle - purely because it was so late and in from the side.
The only question for me was if the ball was already off the pitch when the contact arrived.