Morecombe

A strategically timed meeting in Bristol for Tuesday PM means I can benefit from a trip over the bridge and a ticket for £10 with the food bank donation. Looking forward to all the madness dying down to watch a game before the big one.

Re: Morecombe

Mr Figo wrote:A strategically timed meeting in Bristol for Tuesday PM means I can benefit from a trip over the bridge and a ticket for £10 with the food bank donation. Looking forward to all the madness dying down to watch a game before the big one.
More important than the Spurs match ... In reality were Not going to beat or draw with Spurs and so extremely important to pick up 3 points .
Really think we should put our best team out on Tues if not could end up regretting it at the end of the season !!

RedandAmber wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:A strategically timed meeting in Bristol for Tuesday PM means I can benefit from a trip over the bridge and a ticket for £10 with the food bank donation. Looking forward to all the madness dying down to watch a game before the big one.
More important than the Spurs match ... In reality were Not going to beat or draw with Spurs and so extremely important to pick up 3 points .
Really think we should put our best team out on Tues if not could end up regretting it at the end of the season !!
Drawing at Southampton just now.

Son replaced on 70 minutes, presumably being rested for the big game next weekend.

ref23 wrote: Drawing at Southampton just now.

Son replaced on 70 minutes, presumably being rested for the big game next weekend.
I'm expecting them to play Llorente up top instead of Kane, and probably rest Son and Alli from the 3 behind tbh. Eriksen missed out today with illness, that may not be good news for us.

ref23 wrote:
RedandAmber wrote:
Drawing at Southampton just now.

I'd say more that he wasn't having his best game.

Exile 1976 wrote:What do we reckon crowd-wise tonight? 5,000? 6,000? or back down to 2500? :wink: :lol:

A steady trickle of fans getting tickets when I was over RP about an hour or so ago , so maybe 3000

Also still tickets for Spurs available...Only North Terrace

neilcork68 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:What do we reckon crowd-wise tonight? 5,000? 6,000? or back down to 2500? :wink: :lol:

A steady trickle of fans getting tickets when I was over RP about an hour or so ago , so maybe 3000

I hope you're right about a 3k crowd mate. Looking forward to it

Exile 1976 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

I hope you're right about a 3k crowd mate. Looking forward to it
Between 2500-3000 hoping around 3000