Re: Just wondering.

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:When I went to buy my ticket for the Crawley game the woman in the shop told me that there were only north terrace tickets left.

Does anyone know why an entire block of the Hazell stand and a good part of the Hazell terrace was empty. It does seem to me that the rumours of people(touts) buying large numbers of tickets at one go might have some substance.
Come on , Stan !!! Get up to speed .
Whole block of Hazell Terrace been shut off now for the last 3 or 4 games due to the "missile throwing" investigations .
They may have included the block in Hazell seats just above as well whilst waiting for the Fotrball League's investigation into said "incidents" ....
The Hazell stand was full behind the dugouts. The empty block was adjacent to the away/south seating.

faerun exile wrote:Anyone know what the fracas was about in the Hazel stand after final whistle ? Couple of fellas were frog marched out by stewards.
About ten yards from us. It appeared to be two women fighting and a few men trying to keep them apart. The women had hold of each other's hair in true school playground fashion. The language wasn't very ladylike either!

I bought my ticket for the Hazell Stand at 7pm, when the ticket office were giving a choice of Hazell Stand or North terrace.

faerun exile wrote:Tonight a fella was buying 50 tickets in a go and handing over £1k+ ! Think it’s safe to say there will be touts about next Sat.
What tickets did he buy, Crawley or spurs?
If they were Crawley then they're PR2 and thats him buggered, if they were Spurs after the game, how the hell did he manage that?

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:When I went to buy my ticket for the Crawley game the woman in the shop told me that there were only north terrace tickets left.

Does anyone know why an entire block of the Hazell stand and a good part of the Hazell terrace was empty. It does seem to me that the rumours of people(touts) buying large numbers of tickets at one go might have some substance.
Come on , Stan !!! Get up to speed .
Whole block of Hazell Terrace been shut off now for the last 3 or 4 games due to the "missile throwing" investigations .
They may have included the block in Hazell seats just above as well whilst waiting for the Fotrball League's investigation into said "incidents" ....
Nope Corpa
All block B in the stand was full.
Stan is on about Block E in the stand mate nothing to do with the terrace behind the dugouts

daftasfxxx wrote:
faerun exile wrote:Tonight a fella was buying 50 tickets in a go and handing over £1k+ ! Think it’s safe to say there will be touts about next Sat.
If they were Crawley then they're PR2 and thats him buggered, if they were Spurs after the game, how the hell did he manage that?
Was before the game and were Crawley tickets.

faerun exile wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Was before the game and were Crawley tickets.
The thing is though if he's first in the queue on Tuesday if there's any left, people behind him may miss out

If and when this person turns up, one Crawley ticket equates to one Tottenham ticket. Would be silly to present a handful of tickets and expect to get one for one. I suppose they could hand over a dozen and be allowed one Spurs ticket in return. Don't suppose a scammer would have the balls to kick up a fuss. I hope any unscanned Crawley tickets will be binned by the ticket office.

Does anyone know if it's ok for my son to go and get our tickets tor the Spurs match tomorrow ( Sunday) there are 8 of us and we all went to the Crawley game and they are PR1 scanned tickets, the reason I ask is that it seems a bit pointless all of us joining the queue especially us older supporters.

Barnabas wrote:
faerun exile wrote:Anyone know what the fracas was about in the Hazel stand after final whistle ? Couple of fellas were frog marched out by stewards.
About ten yards from us. It appeared to be two women fighting and a few men trying to keep them apart. The women had hold of each other's hair in true school playground fashion. The language wasn't very ladylike either!

I bought my ticket for the Hazell Stand at 7pm, when the ticket office were giving a choice of Hazell Stand or North terrace.

Will they end up with a banning order :shock:

Paulie DDT wrote:Block E is normally filled with children from local football teams. Maybe they didn't take the full entitlement for seats. A few empty seats in C block and in the Bisley.
I think this is correct
I had a family member in that block who had their seats gifted through a school.
Although they were definitely pr2 tickets so obviously gifted late on