Just wondering.

When I went to buy my ticket for the Crawley game the woman in the shop told me that there were only north terrace tickets left.

Does anyone know why an entire block of the Hazell stand and a good part of the Hazell terrace was empty. It does seem to me that the rumours of people(touts) buying large numbers of tickets at one go might have some substance.

Re: Just wondering.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:When I went to buy my ticket for the Crawley game the woman in the shop told me that there were only north terrace tickets left.

Does anyone know why an entire block of the Hazell stand and a good part of the Hazell terrace was empty. It does seem to me that the rumours of people(touts) buying large numbers of tickets at one go might have some substance.
Hazell terrace was empty behind the dugouts due to the recent incidents

Stan A. Einstein wrote:When I went to buy my ticket for the Crawley game the woman in the shop told me that there were only north terrace tickets left.

When I went to pick up my ticket around 5pm there were two lads with handfuls of tickets for the game trying to sell them

Ugo. wrote:

No the empty space was at the far end.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ugo. wrote:

The "capacity" is not really capacity.

Unfortunately heard a number of stories of fellas getting 20 plus tickets, not just one.
By all accounts they were outside the gate trying to sell them.
How can that happen?
Got to be wrong but heard they got them earlier than Thursday also.

Harps62 wrote:Unfortunately heard a number of stories of fellas getting 20 plus tickets, not just one.
How can that happen?
Well yes, if you mean 20 tickets for the Crawley match, they would have got them before Thursday surely?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ugo. wrote:

Maybe because it's behind the goal line.

excessbee wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Unfortunately heard a number of stories of fellas getting 20 plus tickets, not just one.
How can that happen?
Well yes, if you mean 20 tickets for the Crawley match, they would have got them before Thursday surely?
Nope Spurs tickets maybe Spurs were selling before us?

Harps62 wrote:
excessbee wrote:
How can that happen?
Nope Spurs tickets maybe Spurs were selling before us?
Do you know they were Spurs tickets, or was it just someone saying one of these will enable you to get a Spurs ticket. Did you actually see any Spurs tickets?

Come on , Stan !!! Get up to speed .
Whole block of Hazell Terrace been shut off now for the last 3 or 4 games due to the "missile throwing" investigations .
They may have included the block in Hazell seats just above as well whilst waiting for the Fotrball League's investigation into said "incidents" ....