i-follow

Watching the Crawley game tonight on i-follow in Spain at a fellow County fan's house. The 1st half stream was virtually perfect. The 2nd half however, froze every few seconds or so. My mate had fibre-optic internet installed recently & the signal strength was v good, so we knew that wasn't the problem. Did anyone else have any problems?

Re: i-follow

Dogger wrote:Watching the Crawley game tonight on i-follow in Spain at a fellow County fan's house. The 1st half stream was virtually perfect. The 2nd half however, froze every few seconds or so. My mate had fibre-optic internet installed recently & the signal strength was v good, so we knew that wasn't the problem. Did anyone else have any problems?
Every time that I watch the game on iFollow the second half always has the problems you describe.

What you need to do Dog is get over your"Im living the life of Tom Cruise from the awful film Cocktail" and get back to the Port and get a proper job. You then could actually turn up up every game watching the mighty county who are only second to your favourite side Everton. :cheers: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

fontague-smythe wrote:What you need to do Dog is get over your"Im living the life of Tom Cruise from the awful film Cocktail" and get back to the Port and get a proper job. You then could actually turn up up every game watching the mighty county who are only second to your favourite side Everton. :cheers: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Wrong Mr. Fontague-Smythe. County are & always will be first. After all I've seen County twice at Goodison & supported them over EFC. Ps I'm staying in Spain, I don't want a proper job!

I had the same issues - thought it was my crappy tablet coupled with Australia's bollox internet speeds. Fair do's though iFollow hasn't been that bad, and whenever I've had a problem the customer service chat line has been on to it quicksmart. Still a bit over priced at 110 quid though. I had to give up my NFL Game pass to get it too!!!

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
Dogger wrote:Watching the Crawley game tonight on i-follow in Spain at a fellow County fan's house. The 1st half stream was virtually perfect. The 2nd half however, froze every few seconds or so. My mate had fibre-optic internet installed recently & the signal strength was v good, so we knew that wasn't the problem. Did anyone else have any problems?
Every time that I watch the game on iFollow the second half always has the problems you describe.
Thanks for that, he's on it. Gonna contact i-follow.