Re: Stop moaning

I'm in partial agreement with some of the issues raised. I am a Trust member, gave money to the cause when asked to so am a shareholder and give to the club monthly by direct debit. I think it should entitle me to a ticket for each way I have contributed to the club (a total of 3) but there was insufficient clarity from the club about this and anyway I can only sit in one seat (currently at least) so was happy enough with one ticket.

But I contribute more than a season ticket holder and the fact that they get two to my one does annoy a little. I think a fairer system should be devised if it can be done cost-effectively.

wattsville_boy wrote:I'm in partial agreement with some of the issues raised. I am a Trust member, gave money to the cause when asked to so am a shareholder and give to the club monthly by direct debit. I think it should entitle me to a ticket for each way I have contributed to the club (a total of 3) but there was insufficient clarity from the club about this and anyway I can only sit in one seat (currently at least) so was happy enough with one ticket.

But I contribute more than a season ticket holder and the fact that they get two to my one does annoy a little. I think a fairer system should be devised if it can be done cost-effectively.

If you've been supporting the club that way for a few seasons, you'd have probably accrued about 1200 loyalty points by now, putting you WELL UP the pecking order for tickets....just saying like

wattsville_boy wrote:I'm in partial agreement with some of the issues raised. I am a Trust member, gave money to the cause when asked to so am a shareholder and give to the club monthly by direct debit. I think it should entitle me to a ticket for each way I have contributed to the club (a total of 3) but there was insufficient clarity from the club about this and anyway I can only sit in one seat (currently at least) so was happy enough with one ticket.

Why have you contributed more to the club then?
I am a season ticket holder since we got back in the league.
Go to every home match, some away.
Trust member.
Go to every supporters meeting.
Bought quite a few hundred shares.
Supported the lads since 1954.
Guess what I think that entitles me to 2 as per the current rules.
Mrs Harps is looking forward to the Spurs game.
Told her all about the women fighting so she may bring a bigger handbag than normal Saturday. :wink:

ST holders will get 2 tickets for premium matches for as long as people don't abuse it or until we have too many people coming to be able to offer 2 tickets to anyone. Most clubs only do 1 per ST holder, but most clubs don't have half the ground empty every week.