Re: GRANDSTAND: CRAWLEY

Amberexile wrote:Was it an own goal?
I see the creepy goal has been credited to Smith but at the time, I thought his shot was going wide before it hit White. Having just watched the highlights, I still think so.
Dodgy goals panel anyone?
It was definitely going wide from the highlights, should be an o.g.

Yelwarc wrote:
Dogger wrote:
Yelwarc wrote:Come on you spurs.
You & many other plastics in Newport are the reason why I hope County not only beat Spurs but actually stuff them. If you're gonna support a PL team at least pick one that's that's won the title in the last 57 years!
My eyes have seen the glory of the cups at White Hart Lane.
But none from the Mighty Crawley Town.....And who are your opponents in round four might I ask.....Oh wait a minute :roll:
Boring Tw-t.....

Yelwarc wrote:
Dogger wrote:
Yelwarc wrote:Come on you spurs.
You & many other plastics in Newport are the reason why I hope County not only beat Spurs but actually stuff them. If you're gonna support a PL team at least pick one that's that's won the title in the last 57 years!
My eyes have seen the glory of the cups at White Hart Lane.
ssip ffo morf dam mron :bounce: :bounce:

The Facebook feed now says it was Bennett trying to clear it, FWIW.[/quote]

Day was 100% to blame for the goal, Mickey then tried to clear it off the line but it looked over to me & I was right in line with it.[/quote]

From the highlights, Day came out too late, jumped too low to claim it as he was moving forward and not up, and the ball broke to a striker whose shot was going wide until it hit the first defender (Bennett?), with the second defender (Demetriou?) trying to clear it from off the line. So actually whilst Day made an error, if Bennett hadn't got in the way of the shot it would have gone safely wide. Not that he knew that in time to get out of the way, obviously.[/quote]

Day shit his pants that's all. You can point it this factor or that factor but at the end of the day if he didn't shit his pants when he realised that nutter upfront for them wasn't stopping we would not have conceded.

Bush wrote:The Facebook feed now says it was Bennett trying to clear it, FWIW.
Day was 100% to blame for the goal, Mickey then tried to clear it off the line but it looked over to me & I was right in line with it.[/quote]

From the highlights, Day came out too late, jumped too low to claim it as he was moving forward and not up, and the ball broke to a striker whose shot was going wide until it hit the first defender (Bennett?), with the second defender (Demetriou?) trying to clear it from off the line. So actually whilst Day made an error, if Bennett hadn't got in the way of the shot it would have gone safely wide. Not that he knew that in time to get out of the way, obviously.[/quote]

Day shit his pants that's all. You can point it this factor or that factor but at the end of the day if he didn't shit his pants when he realised that nutter upfront for them wasn't stopping we would not have conceded.[/quote]
Well done Bush.
Lovely way with words again.

Exile 1976 wrote:Watching Wasps v Ulster on the box (dont judge me) and the Ricoh's pitch is cutting up pretty bad. Looks almost as bad as Rodders did last year.
Wow just seen the latest try there. Pretty bad. But there was some terrible pitches on show on the football league highlights last night. Including Bristol rivers and they don’t even play rugby on it anymore!