Spurs Ticket News

Following Monday night’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round draw, it is confirmed that Newport County AFC will host Tottenham Hotspur at Rodney Parade on the weekend of the 26th-29th January 2018.

With the fixture just under three weeks away and tickets already in high demand, this is how you can help ensure you get yours.

SALES PRIORITY
The Club will be operating the following Sales Priority for this fixture as per the previous round against Leeds United.

Priority will first be given to Season Ticket Holders, Trust Members and Shareholders. After this period, anyone who attends the Crawley Town match on Friday 19th January (7.45pm kick off) and retains their ticket will be able to purchase one ticket per ticket retained at the same age category or younger. This will be followed by General Sale.

The Club expects the demand for Crawley Town tickets to be exceptionally high therefore there is a possibility that there will be no tickets for Newport County AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur available for General Sale.

DATE

WHO CAN PURCHASE TICKETS?

SALES QUANTITY

TICKET OFFICE
OPENING TIMES

Thursday 18th January

Season Ticket Holders, Trust Members* and Share Holders

ST Holders – 2 / Trust Members – 1 / Shareholders - 1

10am-7pm

Friday 19th January

Season Ticket Holders, Trust Members* and Share Holders.

ST Holders – 2 / Trust Members – 1 / Shareholders - 1

10am-5pm**

Saturday 20th January

Closed due to Dragons Match

N/A

Closed

Sunday 21st January

Crawley Town Match Ticket Holders

1 – Of the same ticket age category or younger

8am-5pm

Monday 22nd January

Closed

N/A

N/A

Tuesday 23rd January

General Sale

N/A

10am – 5pm**

* Trust Members who registered after the 10/01/18 will not be entitled to gain ticket priority.

** Sales for the Spurs match will finish at 5pm to allow for the match day walk up for Newport County AFC vs Crawley Town / Morecambe (both 7.45pm kick off).

In the event that tickets are still available after Tuesday 23rd January further selling hours will be released.

GUARANTEE YOUR TICKETS FOR THIS FIXTURE
The easiest way to guarantee your ticket for this fixture is to become a Season Ticket Holder. Half Season tickets can be purchased online here or by visiting the Ticket Office on Thursday and Friday of this week between 10am and 7pm.

Please note that Half Season Ticket Sales will stop at 10pm Sunday 14th January.

CRAWLEY TOWN TICKET PROMOTION
Unfortunately given the expected high demand for tickets for this fixture, we have had to postpone our Ten Pound Ticket Promotion for our match vs Crawley Town.

The Club is keen to support local food banks with this innovative ticket initiative and we will inform supporters soon which match will be chosen for this promotion.

Supporters who attend our match against Crawley Town on Friday 19th January (7.45pm kick off) will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for our upcoming Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round Tie vs Tottenham Hotspur before they go on general sale. (Please see table above for Crawley Town Priority dates and times).

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... et-update/

Re: Spurs Ticket News

Very sensible to cancel the Crawley promotion. Mentalism to expect everyone with a ticket from the Friday to turn up on the Sunday to get their priority before General Sale.

Looks like the wife snuck in under the bar with her Trust membership too. :)

SJG99 wrote:Very sensible to cancel the Crawley promotion. Mentalism to expect everyone with a ticket from the Friday to turn up on the Sunday to get their priority before General Sale.

Looks like the wife snuck in under the bar with her Trust membership too. :)
You can thank me later :p

Rjwebby2811 wrote:Does that mean if my father in law became a trust member tonight he would still be ok to get a ticket Thursday?
Think so, yeah. This is probably the only downfall. Word will get around quickly about this one, and if we get 5,000 trust applications tonight I'm not sure what happens from there. Haha.

Seems about right. No online / phone sales though?.. not sure where that leaves me... :( ... I'm an exiled trust member, would it be possible for someone to buy a ticket in my place?

It clearly says that half season tickets can be purchased up to Sunday, 14th. If you buy one you can use it to buy a Spurs ticket. There's a good brain at work here, that's clever.

How many tickets you allowed if on general sale if they reach that stage I'm season ticket holder so doesn't apply to myself just curious

stevie83 wrote:Trust memberships before the 10th it stars so yesterday or b4
Trust Members who registered after the 10/01/18 will not be entitled to gain ticket priority

That says after the 10 so if sign up tonight you will be ok

One question I have in all this;

Me and my kids are all trust members, but the kids will be in school when tickets go on sale. Do all trust members need to be present to buy tickets, or can I buy all three tickets if I have their member numbers?