Share offer target £0

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

bignick 13

Re: Target £225K

Postby bignick 13 » September 2nd, 2015, 11:50 am

Amberexile wrote:
bignick 13 wrote:Just one question why £225,000 to £195,000 thats only a £30 k drop whats happing to the rest or is Down Payment £100,000 wrong and its a lot less. :?:

Either way it's still a postive step forward. Good luck Lad all the best for the future. :cheers:

"any immediate funds will be apportioned between the playing budget and working capital"

Cheers i missed that.
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Cwmbran

Postby Blackandamber » September 2nd, 2015, 11:55 am

Corpaboy wrote:Sounds fair enough to me . The danger with lowering the target amount is people become complacent and donations slow up . That then runs the risk of us falling below reduced target within the given timescales . Let's just keep going with fans to get involved and donate what they can . Onwards and upwards . CTID

It's still a huge target but lowering by £30k in my opinion makes it slightly more realistic and could encourage more fans to buy shares. Also it shows that money from other sources isn't being swallowed up in some bottomless unaccountable pit.
no avatar
User

supporter

Postby supporter » September 2nd, 2015, 12:10 pm

Chief Scout if you refer to my previous post I think that is how you buy online using the electronic transfer detAILS, I've asked Simon to clarify if my interpretation is right but appreciate he like all the trust committee have a lot to do at the moment. If Simon clarifies this is the way way you buy online then i'd go with that, it's what i'm going to do no forms to fill in and will probably only take a couple of minutes, cheers Andrew.
no avatar
User

Chief Scout

Postby Chief Scout » September 2nd, 2015, 1:51 pm

supporter wrote:Chief Scout if you refer to my previous post I think that is how you buy online using the electronic transfer detAILS, I've asked Simon to clarify if my interpretation is right but appreciate he like all the trust committee have a lot to do at the moment. If Simon clarifies this is the way way you buy online then i'd go with that, it's what i'm going to do no forms to fill in and will probably only take a couple of minutes, cheers Andrew.

Thanks for responding. If I don't complete a form (which I can't find online) and just donate will I still get a vote and share certificate when/if the Trust take over?

Simon - as I renewed my membership this year following a couple of years absence will my number ey the same as my original membership or will I be given a new one, if so how do I find this out as not had an email confirmation?
User

Amberexile

Sheffield

Postby Amberexile » September 2nd, 2015, 2:07 pm

Chief Scout wrote:
supporter wrote:Chief Scout if you refer to my previous post I think that is how you buy online using the electronic transfer detAILS, I've asked Simon to clarify if my interpretation is right but appreciate he like all the trust committee have a lot to do at the moment. If Simon clarifies this is the way way you buy online then i'd go with that, it's what i'm going to do no forms to fill in and will probably only take a couple of minutes, cheers Andrew.

Thanks for responding. If I don't complete a form (which I can't find online) and just donate will I still get a vote and share certificate when/if the Trust take over?

Simon - as I renewed my membership this year following a couple of years absence will my number ey the same as my original membership or will I be given a new one, if so how do I find this out as not had an email confirmation?

I think of you download the first document on this page, the form is the last 2 pages. Some versions of MS Word do seem to struggle to open and/or print it though.

http://www.ncafctrust.org/trust_news.ph ... are_launch
no avatar
User

supporter

Postby supporter » September 2nd, 2015, 5:19 pm

I was told yesterday that you don't need to complete a form as long as your payment is referenced with your trust membership details IE surname and membership number, you then receive a receipt through the post and this is your proof of purchase, though an electronic trail through your bank account is proof if there are any queries. Could Simon or someone from the trust clarify the procedure, I' m not bothered if the info I was given was wrong just want to get the right process communicated to the wider public, cheers Andrew.
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:15 pm

The Old Dog wrote:
County-at-the-races wrote:So it's still £225k even after todays transfer?

If the target changes I'll change the title of the thread.

Simon

Don't know how to change the title, help!!

Simon
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Re: Target £195K

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:27 pm

DPT wrote:Hi Simon

We don't need to know the fee BUT if the trust fails to say what is happening with the money then the takeover could be at risk

If we are told the money will be used to pay off debts or pay off part of Les' loan then that is good enough - we do not need to know the actual details of the fee.

However , if the Trust or Les fails to make statement then the only conclusion we can draw is the money is going into Les' pocket and he still wants his loan back on top.

Whilst this is within his gift a failure to provide a statement will scupper the takeover .

I have supported the County for over 50 years and am in the fortunate position to be able to buy shares BUT if Les pockets these monies I would rather see the takeover fail than give him a penny of mine or other supporters money

So Simon the Trust needs to address this issue if they want those still to commit to support the takeover.

Mine is not an isolated position - many are saying the same as me - IGNORE us at your peril

This is not meant to be critical of the Trust who are doing an excellent job but Les must know the impact of such a decision will have on the ordinary hard pressed supporter.

Hello DPT!

I haven't been all the way through this thread, so will take this in isolation.

Everything that we were able to communicate regarding the Regan Poole transfer is in the public domain (£100k fee potentially rising to £400k, all to working capital with £30K to settle immediate bills and reduce the takeover target and £70k to playing budget). The performance clauses in the deal have been asked by Manchester United to remain undisclosed, this is their wish and as a PLC with shareholders and a share price to consider I respect their decision.

Just to clarify though I don't know what these are, only those that negotiated the transfer are aware of them. I know that members of the Trust Board are frustrated that they cannot release the details but the key thing here is the duty of care to Regan Poole, it would have been unfair to have jeopardised the deal by insisting that all of the details were made public.

So in short, you all know what I know. What we don't know is due to Manchester United insisting on non-disclosure.

Simon
Last edited by The Old Dog on September 2nd, 2015, 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:30 pm

supporter wrote:Simon I will be paying by electronic bank transfer. My understanding is that I send a payment using my trust membership as a reference IE surname and membership number and don't need to complete a form, once this has been recorded I will then be sent a receipt. There have been a lot of people asking about automatic payment, if my interpretation is right this is a massive selling point for those who want to pay online so clarification that I've interpreted this right would help, might be an idea to have a separate thread entitled something like "Share purchase automated payment only." then explain the online process including the share purchase account details. Just a suggestion, cheers Andrew.

Hello Andrew!

Details on electronic transfer payment is both at the top of this thread and on our homepage - http://www.ncafctrust.org/

Hit me up at treasurer@ncafctrust.org if you need further assistance.

Simon
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:32 pm

Chief Scout wrote:This is probably mine own fault but despite looking I can't actually see how to buy the shares online. Could someone explain how to do it? All I can see is a botton to donate.

Hello Chief!

Information on share purchases can be found at the top of this thread and our homepage - http://www.ncafctrust.org/

E-mail me at treasurer@ncafctrust.org if you need further assistance.

Simon
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:34 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:So no card payment option Simon

Hello!

Have spoken to WorldPay this morning and they have two card terminals in the post to arrive tomorrow, these will be available to use before the game on Saturday.

Apologies for the delay, I'm amazed how companies make it so difficult to use their services.

Simon
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:36 pm

County-at-the-races wrote:The Poole money clearly doesn't come off what the Trust needs to raise, I get that because that is 'Club' money.
BUT
It does change what the situation would be if the Trust gets control, and we do have a right to know what the new debt figure will be that needs sorting out..... because it should be £100k less now

Neil

It has been split between lowering the target figure and boosting the playing budget. Terry suffered a net player loss yesterday so it made sense to give him some ability to deal in the loan market which opens late next week.

Simon
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:38 pm

bignick 13 wrote:Just one question why £225,000 to £195,000 thats only a £30 k drop whats happing to the rest or is Down Payment £100,000 wrong and its a lot less. :?:

Either way it's still a postive step forward. Good luck Lad all the best for the future. :cheers:

Hello Bignick!

Down payment is £100k, this has been split between £30k working capital (which consequently reduces our target figure) and £70k to Terry to strengthen the squad.

Simon
no avatar
User

The Old Dog

Postby The Old Dog » September 2nd, 2015, 7:40 pm

Chief Scout wrote:

Chief

Drop me a mail at treasurer@ncafctrust.org and I'll verify that for you.

Simon
User

County Exile

Frome, Somerset

Postby County Exile » September 2nd, 2015, 7:57 pm

The Old Dog wrote:-

Don't know how to change the title, help!!

Simon

As you started the thread I think you can just go to any one of your posts in the thread, press the edit button and then amend the title.
PreviousNext