Re: Signing at 4.30pm - Anthony Hartigan

Exile 1976 wrote:
flat4 wrote:Doesn't make positive reading other than he seems not to be injury prone, lack of game time since the beginning of December , may be club had a managerial change around then, what ever the reason he is going to have to work hard just to make the matchday squad.
just hope he is not been brought in to make up the numbers, all that aside I wish him the best of luck and welcome to Newport.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/anthony ... ler/491741

"Doesn't make positive reading"? Signing a 20 yr old player that has already racked up 84 League 1 appearances, including 15 this current season? What were you expecting?
My thoughts exactly. I would rather go with all the positive comments from Wimbledon fans. Can't see him not playing, he was a regular for them up until Christmas so definitely not here to make up the numbers. Good passer.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
Castle Exile wrote:Hearing there is a striker incoming
Hopefully Swansea’s Liam Cullen, young forward who signed a new deal with them today (which is sometimes an indication a young player is about to be loaned out). Scored 3 goals in this season for the first team.
This was mentioned on here a few weeks back, and I asked my mucker whose a Swans ST holder, he said he’d be surprised cos he does get on the bench, is highly thought of, then he goes and scored 2 against Forest Saturday .

We live in hope though !

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
Castle Exile wrote:Hearing there is a striker incoming
Hopefully Swansea’s Liam Cullen, young forward who signed a new deal with them today (which is sometimes an indication a young player is about to be loaned out). Scored 3 goals in this season for the first team.
This was mentioned on here a few weeks back, and I asked my mucker whose a Swans ST holder, he said he’d be surprised cos he does get on the bench, is highly thought of, then he goes and scored 2 against Forest Saturday .

We live in hope though !
Swansea have just brought in a striker from USA, and reportedly looking for another. If so would Cullen still get on the bench?.
I suppose a loan really depends on Swansea managing to get the 2nd experienced striker in.