Worryingly

Nobody is having a go at me for alleged ' negative ' posts....

More and more posters are questioning the future of MF

Games go by , nothing seems to change.We still are not improving , not scoring and don't look like winning games

The manager still won't blame himself...Its always some other reason , injuries ,players confidence , pitch etc.

Nobody can question their efforts but the tactics we use and his ability to change things certainly can be..

Maybe he needs a game off on Saturday or short break to re charge so the players can hear a different voice in the dressing room / at trainig?
Everything else he is trying and failing , is it worth trying ???

It certainly won't harm us if he does..Sometimes you can be so close to the problems that you can't see them...
I don't doubt his desire and effort but something needs to be done as this is getting silly now..Yet another blank from his team, that's 5 in a row now

Re: Worryingly

DT1892 wrote:Might as well sack him now if you're gonna ask him to take a week off mid-season.

Well there are many on here saying that he needs more time and doesnt deserve the sack.
What he is doing now isnt working so just looking outside the box looking for a solution

supporter wrote:Being honest Neil you're not saying anything that you haven't already said for seasons now as soon as we hit a bad patch.

Andrew Perry.

name added to post as previously you've been obsessed that I was Frank or someone else with multiple usernames.

Ahhh nice to know you;ve found a pair and not hiding behind a pseudo name anymore :wink:

See Andrew is a much better name the supporter.

can you get your other stooges Whoareya and Fourthousand to do the same as its not nice talking to a made up name :lol:

Talking of that , where is our old mate Whoareya ????

Fairplay ending the game atfter 55 minutes at Scunthorpe was pretty visionary Neil, but suggesting the manager is absent during a difficult period is possibly genius and I'm surprised the football World and industry haven't already embraced this leadership suggestion.

Yep definitely outside the box.

Getting worried that the dissenting voices are increasing by the match ......???

Better ask Micheal what to say about it next..

I admire sticking up for your mate but facts and figures will soon be his downfall..

0 goals in 5 games .....18 points out of 60 5/6 shots on target in the last 3 games.....

the clock is ticking :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

supporter wrote:Fairplay ending the game atfter 55 minutes at Scunthorpe was pretty visionary Neil, but suggesting the manager is absent during a difficult period is possibly genius and I'm surprised the football World and industry haven't already embraced this leadership suggestion.

Yep definitely outside the box.

i said in case you missed it....what he is doing at present isnt working , hard work and effort doesnt always work.......The problem may be him ( in my eyes it is) and the players dont seem to be playing for him . Yes they are putting in the effort but playing to his tactics isnt doing any good.
maybe ask LL and WH to take training for the rest of the week or the pre match team talk / selection on Saturday may help......For him to step back for a few days to take stock , see where he is going wrong , what the problems are, He might be so close he cant see them

I've posted my name on numerous occasions Neil. If Wales had applied your approach they would've got shot of Giggs mid qualifying.

He lost in Croatia and Hungary but we all know he should've got more more points similar to us recently.

Anyway I'm going to pass your name on to the FAW, your country needs you, what a visionary.

neilcork68 wrote:
supporter wrote:Being honest Neil you're not saying anything that you haven't already said for seasons now as soon as we hit a bad patch.

Andrew Perry.

name added to post as previously you've been obsessed that I was Frank or someone else with multiple usernames.

Ahhh nice to know you;ve found a pair and not hiding behind a pseudo name anymore :wink:

can you get your other stooges Whoareya and Fourthousand to do the same as its not nice talking to a made up name :lol:

Corky.
On another miserable afternoon you do make me laugh.
Clearly you haven't got a clue about other contributors.
Me and Andrew are sometimes polls apart but I sit next to him and we accept each others views of course.
To compare him to Whoareya and Fourthousand has got me smirking again,
To compare Four Thousand to Whoareya once again now laughing more than smirking.
If their was a poll for Countys most positive fan Supporter would win it hands down.
On a more important note get fit for Saturday mate.
That's Andrew not Corky. :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:

Andrew Perry.

Unfortunately, you are sailing close to the wind making comments about using a pseudonym on this board. Jack Admin has been quite clear about it in the past. Be careful.

I have no comment to make about Fourthousand and whoareya but I can assure you that supporter and Frank Nouble are different people. That is not what I think, it’s a fact.

neilcork68 wrote:

Andrew Perry.

I have to say that supporter/Andrew is of a completely different calibre to the likes of Fourthousand and Whoareya. Whilst supporter takes a far more upbeat view of the goings on at Rodney Parade than you and me, his posts are those of someone who clearly loves the club and wants for the best.

Fourthousand, Whoareya, are unpleasant and nasty individuals who have only one redeeming feature, that being they are so stupid that they are easy to squash.

Even tongue in cheek I would never liken Andrew to that pair. Whatever happened I wonder to Jimmyexile, Xisle, AlanJBryant etc. See what I mean about stupid?

Neil seems a bit paranoid and struggles to accept that I have and always will fight my own battles in every sense.

I have no idea who four thousand and whoareya are. Any fool could of gathered me and Frank weren't the same person, as he says our opinions are often poles apart but we respect each others views.

My present view is we are painstakingly close to winning games.

whoareya wrote:It amusing that, when you miserable old spunkers are left to self-flagellate in a frenzy of despair, you seem to miss the attention, even though last night you got the result you were hoping for.

Some people eh?

So off the mark.

One person eh?