Re: Watching away games

I keep a blimp in the garage for such eventualities.

Admittedly our helium bills have gone through the roof, but if anyone fancies coming along to the Bradford game in December I'm setting off this Thursday and should have you back in Newport by Easter.

JonD wrote:I keep a blimp in the garage for such eventualities.

Admittedly our helium bills have gone through the roof, but if anyone fancies coming along to the Bradford game in December I'm setting off this Thursday and should have you back in Newport by Easter.
:cheers: :cheers: :grin: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :grin: :grin:

chepstowamber wrote:Joking aside, I think you need to get an ifollow subscription, it was about 6 per month but I think a good chunk of this may be just audio.
Chris
iFollow for away games just covers the audio. It can also be a little patchy in terms of which home games they cover.

Percy plunkett wrote:I watched some Tuesday night away games on ifollow.It costs £10 per game,no Saturday games streamed live though.
There were Saturday iFollow TV games on international weekends before October last season, including County v Macclesfield and County v Stevenage, because I watched them both. (I also watched Notts County (H), Bury (A), and Northampton (A) midweek).

The international weekend live match broadcasting was a "trial", they got cold feet continuing it when people noticed they were breaking the FA rules that matches can't be televised from 3pm until 5:15pm on Saturdays during the regular season, but there hasn't yet been a decision on whether iFollow matches will be on TV during 19/20 international breaks.

I'm hoping they come up with a TV subscription for UK-based exiles to go with the one for those overseas. As long as County get a good chunk of it I'm more than happy to fork out to get something I can't otherwise see.

Actually, (ooh, an idea) maybe if iFollow gets wider coverage, the club could offer a "Digital Season Ticket" for those who can't get to every home game but want to watch, and a massively discounted Digital ST for those who have an actual ST - again that would require some kind of co-ordination with people's online account information being linked to their ticketing though...

My son has signed me up to an international IP address ( I think thats what its called - no idea as how he did it as I am just about able to sign on here and post without help and I class myself as clever :lol: These kids and what they can do with computers. I suppose its a generation thing having been brought up before computers and mobile phones.....Ahhhhh those were the days when you had to look for a red phone box to make a call if your out and about or 1p per minute dial up internet that would crash on you at 99% after spending many pounds and time ( sometimes hours) waiting for something to download :lol: ) . Last season it allowed me to watch ALL the home and away games that I couldnt get too the same as overseas fans.
I will speak to him over the weekend and ask how he did it and PM you with any details if he can still do it for this season.
I did read that they are trying to tighten up on this happening and making it much more difficult to do but hopefully it will work for me.